Image via Wikipedia
Melbourne, Mar 5: Julia Roberts has said that she worried about raising her seven-year-old twins Hazel and Finn and four-year-old Henry in the spotlight.
“Grace comes up and goes, ‘Gosh, it’s so sweet seeing all your kids on the set. It reminds me of when I was little, and I would go see my mom at work’,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Vanity Fair magazine.
“I said, ‘How old were you when you realized your mom was Meryl Streep?’ She said, ‘I think I was probably nine when I put that all together’
- Julia Roberts reveals struggle to raise kids under media glare – Realbollywood.com News (imdbfilmnews.wordpress.com)
- Julia Roberts: what I learned from Meryl Streep (telegraph.co.uk)
- Julia Roberts Muses on Fame in Vanity Fair (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Julia Roberts Tells It Like It Is – About Starting Out in “The Business” (bonjupatten.com)
- Mamie & Grace Gummer – Vanity Fair Oscar Party (justjared.com)
- Julia Roberts on Young Actors in Hollywood: “There’s the Express Elevator [to Fame] and There’s Rehab” (vanityfair.com)
- Meryl Streep admits DIY boob job (mya.co.uk)
- 2010 Oscars: Meryl Streep (fabsugar.com)
- Oscars: Meryl Streep (fabsugar.com)
- How Tall is Meryl Streep Height and Weight (celebrityheightandweight.com)